WHAT DO WE DO?
Haymarket Properties Ltd/Haymarket Capital Management Ltd offers
real estate lending opportunities to investors with the goal of achieving
attractive returns on investment on a short term basis
WHAT DO WE INVEST IN?
UK wide residential development and refurbishment projects undertaken by developers,
private individuals and property companies with the following typical characteristics:
Loan: up to £2m
Loan Ratio: up to 75% loan-to-value
Term: up to 12 months
Security: first charge over the asset
Interest Rate: 0.6% to 1% per month
Timeframe: we aim to complete loan facilities within 2 weeks of receipt of a signed term sheet
** A comprehensive due diligence procedure is undertaken for every potential loan
to include an independent asset valuation and borrower credentials.
Once the loan has been advanced, the project is monitored throughout the term.
WHO ARE OUR
Sophisticated investors and high net worth individuals.
A minimum £20,000 investment is required per loan financing.
WHAT ARE THE RISKS?
The risks include but are not limited to the following:
• Haymarket Properties/Haymarket Capital Management are involved in commercial lending which is not regulated by the FCA. Your capital is at risk and you could lose some or all of your money. Your loans are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme and you do not have access to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
• Haymarket Properties/Haymarket Capital Management does not advise investors. It is the responsibility of the investor to ensure that any loan funding in which they wish to participate, is suitable for them and they have considered and are satisfied with all the details of that loan.
• A contribution to the funding of a loan should be considered illiquid as investors cannot redeem their interest from Loans early.
• It is possible that a borrower or a person acting for them could act fraudulently when borrowing funds. All reasonable commercial steps consistent with industry practice to mitigate against the risk of fraud will be taken but cannot be completely eliminated.
• If a borrower defaults, the lending company acting in the investors’ best interests will take steps to recover the sums due. The lender will investigate the circumstances and determine in its sole discretion how best to recover sums due from a borrower. Loans will not be enforced on the security until all reasonable options to address the arrears have failed.
• There is a risk that a borrower will not repay some or all of the interest due or capital borrowed and/or may make some payments late. This will have an effect on how much of a return an investor receives and when they receive it. The debt recovery process typically takes additional time and cost and it cannot be guaranteed that all debts will be recovered.
Dynamic, experienced and trusted
Pro-active and approachable
Flexible, supportive and professional
Who Are We?
Chartered Surveyor for over 25 years, held senior positions/directorships at
Capital & Regional Plc, Fairacre, Epic UK and a Private Family Office. Acquired,
asset managed, and sold in excess of £600m of commercial real estate.
LinkedIn: Click here
Chartered Accountant for over 25 years, co-founder and CFO at Resolution
Property for 18 years. Responsible for all aspects of finance including banking
on a gross portfolio in excess of £2.5bn. Management of financial aspects of
the relationship with investors, negotiation of investment documents, controls
and reporting. FCA approved person and member of Investment Committee.
LinkedIn: Click here
Would you like to participate?
We are always looking to find more lending projects and also to increase our investor base.
Should you be interested in participating as a borrower or investor, please contact us for a chat.